Thursday 30 October 2008

A Halloween Birthday











Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I have been suffering with a terrible cough for three weeks now and I am at my wits end with it, I've had enough of feeling ill now and just want to feel normal again. Anyway, my niece Shannon, is going to be 13 on 31 October and I wanted to make her a special card for her birthday. I knew that she would like money for her birthday so in the end I decided on making her a wallet card. I really couldn't decide on how to decorate the card until I found some Forever Friends stamps in my local craft store. They are lovely stamps and so decided to buy a FF stamp and some FF papers to go with it. As it will be Halloween I also decided to decorate the back of the card with a Halloween theme. The image I have used is designed by Janet Roberts who designs for Spiral Whisper. I love this image, it is so cute. The images are coloured with Promarkers which I am still practicing with really, I only bought them 3 days ago and I am still trying to get the hang of them, a lot more practice is required I think lol, I might be calling on some fellow bloggers for tips. I have been holding off posting these pictures as I didn't want Shannon to visit the site and see her card but I think it is safe now, she'll be tucked up in bed now and will be wanting to open her cards and presents first thing in the morning. I really hope she likes the card. Thanks for looking and I hope you like the card also. I will try and post a bit more often, I hope to make a few more cards over the weekend.

Take care and Happy Halloween!!

Joy xx

No comments: