Sunday, 30 November 2008
Saturday, 29 November 2008
Thanks for looking and I hope you like it. Good luck to everyone else who enters the challenge this week.
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Monday, 24 November 2008
Sunday, 23 November 2008
Saturday, 22 November 2008
Thursday, 20 November 2008
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
I am not going to nominate 5 blogs because it looks like everyone I know already has received this at some point or another so this goes to all of you whose blogs I follow, they are a great inspiration to me and you all deserve it.
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Sunday, 16 November 2008
I coloured the image using Letraset Promarkers ( I love these!!)
The papers are Winter Wonderland by Dovecraft
I also used some Bazill Bling card for the matting
Buttons from my stash.
I added my usual trademark glitter to a couple of parts of the image (I don't know what I am going to do when Christmas is over lol).
There are some great cards that have been entered into this challenge, I think I may become a regular at entering some of these challenges if I get the time to make the card needed.
Hope you like the card.
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Tuesday, 11 November 2008
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Friday, 7 November 2008
THINGS I LOVE
- My family (of course).
- My pets. I have a rabbit called Honey, two guinea pigs, one called Buttercup and one called Robbie and I also have a gerbil who I have just adopted called Bob. (I am a total animal lover).
- I absolutely lurve shopping for craft stuff, i'm not that fussy, any craft stuff lol.
- I love Nike Trainers, I wear trainers most of time except for work (they're not allowed in the office).
- Junk Food. (Why can't I love healthy food?)
THINGS I DON'T LOVE
- Cruelty to animals.
- Dishonest people.
- I hate fruit (I don't eat any fruit, a strawberry at a push if it is covered in sugar).
- Alcohol. (I did all that when I was younger and now I don't feel the need...strange aren't I lol).
MUSIC ON MY iPOD
- Jordin Sparks.
- Nick Lachey.
- Take That (cheesy eh!)
- Leona Lewis.
FAVE FOOD AND DRINK
- Chinese Food.
- My mum's Potato Salad...yum.
- Ice cream - especially Hagen Daaz (spelling?)
- Tea....I get through so many cups a day at work.
- Mango Juice. (Strange considering I don't like fruit).
Now I have to tag 5 other people, link to their blog and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
This is the really difficult part. As I haven't been doing this long I don't know lots of people yet so I am sorry if you've already been tagged, ignore it if you like but I have to do this. Soooo, I am picking:
Tuesday, 4 November 2008
Good luck everyone.
Sunday, 2 November 2008
Saturday, 1 November 2008