Thursday 20 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge Card


I am getting brave! I have decided to enter another challenge this week. The brief for this challenge was to have snow or snowflakes on your card, I think I have managed that with the paper and Tilda image which I absolutely love and only received today.

Blue Bazill Bling matted and layered onto white card

Papers - Dovecraft "Winter Wonderland"

Image - Magnolia Snow Flurry Tilda

Image coloured with Promarkers

I also used my Nestabilities and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and of course added the usual touch of glitter to various parts of card.

Sentiment computer generated.

I hope you like it, all comments appreciated.


Joy xx

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, i love the papers and the cute image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anne said...

What a lovely card, such nice colours too

Beware, Challenges are as addictive as cardmaking :)

Kirsten Alicia said...

A lovely card, the papers are great & that's a terrific Tilda. Kirsten.

gina g said...

lovely card Joy fab image. gina xx

Bev said...

This is such a sweet card Joy, love the image and the icy colours

hugs Bev x

Camilla said...

Lovely card, that Tilda image is so cute!