Tuesday 25 November 2008

I got another one


I would just like to say a big thank you to Sarah, Denise and Michele for giving me this award. I am not going to pass this award on simply because it seems everyone has received this one lately but I would like to give it to everyone who follows my blog and visits me from time to time and those people whose blog I follow. Your blogs provide me with lots of inspiration when I am very much in need.

The wording that goes along with the award is:

'This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.'


Joy xx

No comments: