Saturday 22 November 2008

Christmas Bubble Tree


I have seen a couple of people use this stamp and just had to have it. It is by Woodware and I bought mine from Crafts U Love. Now you know how I love my glitter so I just went mad with this. Not your conventional christmas colours but I think most of my cards this year have been anything but christmas colours. I used stickles for the bubbles and coloured the background of the tree with Twinkling H20's. Quite a simple card really but I think it looks quite sweet. Oh and I used my lovely nesties and my new Martha Stewart doily punch too.


Hope you like it.


Joy xx

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a nice image, love the colours. I have left something for you on my blog.

Sarah x

Kirsten Alicia said...

I love that stamp too & this looks great, I love all the glitter. Kirsten.

Jackie said...

gorgeous card i love it

Jackie said...

gorgeous card i love it

gina g said...

Lovely card Joy love the image. luv gina xx