Sunday 16 November 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge Card - #25




I have finally got to make a card this weekend hoorah!! My two nieces have been staying so haven't had time before but managed to get one done this evening, might even attempt another.

I decided to enter the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week, something I have never attempted before but the sketch looks great.

The image is by Whiff of Joy - Lizzie with Muff
I coloured the image using Letraset Promarkers ( I love these!!)
The papers are Winter Wonderland by Dovecraft
I also used some Bazill Bling card for the matting
Buttons from my stash.

I added my usual trademark glitter to a couple of parts of the image (I don't know what I am going to do when Christmas is over lol).

There are some great cards that have been entered into this challenge, I think I may become a regular at entering some of these challenges if I get the time to make the card needed.

Hope you like the card.


Joy xx

5 comments:

100drine said...

So So lovely, très belle interprétation, bravo !!!!

Simone said...

Superb card, I really love the papers and image you have used!
Simone

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joy, Love the WOJ image and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

gina g said...

This is lovely Joy so pretty i love this stamp. gina xx

Heather said...

Beautiful done, I love the colours you've used. I've just back from holiday and this is one of the stamps waiting for me, I can't wait to use it - it's delightful.
hugs Heahter xx