Thursday 13 November 2008

2nd Birthday


I finally made a card this week, well there is one other one but I can't load it up yet because it is for a fellow Docrafter who may well visit this blog and I don't want her to see it before she actually receives it.


As for this card, a girl who works with me asked me to make this card for her nephew, Jude, who will be 2 next week. She didn't really give me a brief so I decided to use some Cuddly Buddly images and alphabet. It also gave me a chance to use my new nestabilities which arrived just yesterday - I am loving them. I hope both she and Jude like the card, I think it is ok but always think I can do better.

I hope to get another couple of cards made at the weekend, I have just received two new Tilda stamps and have been busy colouring the images in the evenings and can't wait to get them onto cards. I have a craft order sitting at the Post Office ready for me to collect but I can't get there until Saturday, I have ordered some lovely bits and pieces from Crafts U Love and I can't wait to get my hands on them.


Joy xx

1 comment:

gina g said...

Its lovely Joy and im sure they will both love it. gina xx