Wednesday 19 November 2008

Another Award


I've been given another award by the lovely Michele over at Shelley's Papercrafting Paradise....woohoo!!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who gave you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.

4. Put a link to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for them on their blogs.

I am not going to nominate 5 blogs because it looks like everyone I know already has received this at some point or another so this goes to all of you whose blogs I follow, they are a great inspiration to me and you all deserve it.


Joy xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy, there is a little something on my blog for you. Although I have just realised you have already received it. Sorry.
Erin x