Sunday 16 August 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 22 - Gift (Bag, Box etc)


This week we would like to see you create something that can be used as a Gift for someone. There are lots of different things you could come up with for this theme so I can't wait to see what you all make!

The prize is a collection of Maya Road Fresh Chipboard - Royalty Crowns. Pop on over to the blog to see a picture of the prize, it looks great. Don't forget to have a look at what the other design team members have come up with, they're all fab.

I decided to make a little gift box. The instructions for this box I found on the Splitcoast Stampers website here, why not take a look for yourself and have a go. I have never made a box before and I was chuffed with how easy it was and how it turned out. In fact my mum used it as a gift box the very same week.

I used white hammered card from The Papermill for my box. The papers I used for covering my box are by Dream Street Papers LLC. I then used my circle and circle scalloped nesties to make the topper and added a sentiment circle....ta da....easy peasy!

Thanks for looking.

Joy xx

No comments: