Wednesday 30 September 2009

Creative Inspiration - Challenge 29 - Letters/Numbers


Well are you ready for another challenge, we have a great challenge for you over at Creative Inspirations this week. We would like to see letters or numbers on your card. When I made my card I felt a bit of a fraud but "Boo" is letters right lol! Anyhow, I made my card using a fab die cut sheet by My Minds Eye....it had all the elements on it which I popped right out and put on my card. The backing paper is also by My Minds Eye although sadly I forget the name. I also managed to use my fab new Martha Stewart punch which I bought at the Ally Pally Craft Show on Saturday. I went along with my lovely niece Georgia and we had great fun, it was Georgia's first time in London and she loved the train journey there.

Oh I nearly forgot, this week's prize is by Paper Angels and they have given us some lovely animal templates....come on, you have just got to enter to win these beauties.

You might remember in my last post I said I was having some health issues and had a hospital appointment. Well I went for my appointment on Monday and sadly I need to go into hospital for an operation on November 16. I am going to be in hospital for 3 days and then off work for possibly 6-8 weeks. My consultant gave me a scan and it has been discovered that I have cysts on both ovaries, possibly two on one of them as well as some endometriosis. That would explain the excruciating pain I have been in at times. I did have a similar operation 8 years ago and never thought I would have to go through it again but I suppose you can never be too sure. I'll probably be laid out flat for a fair while because they cannot do it by keyhole surgery so I don't know how I am going to manage without being able to make cards. I am hoping I recover enough to sit so I can try and do a little card making otherwise I will be bored out of my mind.

Anyhow that's my news for now. I look forward to seeing your creations this week and shall be blog hopping to have a good nose around.

Thanks for looking.

Joy xx

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

fab card, well done

Tracey Gardner said...

Lovely card, Im sorry to hear you have to go into hospital I hope it works and you feel better soon x