Monday 4 January 2010

The new addition to our household


Meet Bailey my new Chihuahua puppy who I got last week and who is keeping me so so busy it is unbelievable. I never ever realised a puppy would be such hard work, you can't keep your eyes off him for longer than a second but he brings so much happiness, he is such fun to be with. I am off to the vets with him this afternoon to get him all checked over. He won't be having his jabs for a few more weeks yet because he is so small. However it is so freezing cold at the moment I don't think he would want to go out....can't blame him really.

Speak soon.


Joy xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah he looks so cute, Sue x

Di said...

OOOHHH Just how gorgeous is he!! enjoy him loads.


Hugs dI xxx

Sarpreet said...

hello there, he is adorable. They are so active and need a lot of care

Aunty Sue said...

Hi joy he is a sweetie and just popping by to wish you a happy birthday for tomorrow have made a card but cant imagine it getting to you in time with the snow not seen a postie for days. Take care. Sue xx

Sarpreet said...

Hope all is well - havent heard from you in ages