Sunday 21 June 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 13 - Paper Piecing


Hello you lovely crafters, just popping on to tell you about this week's challenge over at Creative Inspirations. This week the theme is "Paper Piecing".

This is where you include patterned paper in your stamped image. For example if you stamped Tilda on plain cardstock you would then stamp her again on a piece of patterned paper, cut out a part (e.g. dress) and then stick her dress to the plain stamped image of her.

This week we have a great prize generously donated by Dotty About Crafts!!



Dotty about crafts is a family run internet business located in Norfolk, England. They stock a great variety of crafting products that will satisfy any beginner or skilled crafter.

So up for grabs is a clear stamp 'together', Three bugs in a rug rub-ons 'Family and Doodlebug designs chipboard butterfly.

Visit the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog for a piccy of the lovely prize on offer this week.

Please also take a look at all the Design Team Members blogs to see their wonderful cards this week to hopefully give you some inspiration for the challenge.

As usual we will be blog hopping around your lovely blogs and leaving little comments. I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.

For this challenge I used one of my lovely new Miss Anya stamps, she was so lovely to colour. I coloured her using my Promarkers, I love using them, they give such a great finish.

I cannot for the life of me find out what paper I used for the background and Miss Anya's socks, clothes and headband, I always keep the bit with the name on but have mislaid it so if I find it I will update this post some other time. I also used some gold pearlescent card to matt and layer onto for this card.

The flower and the leaves are just punched out. The brad is by Papermania. The ribbon is something that was tied around a craft order that I received in the post, I didn't want to throw something so precious away and the colour fit this card perfectly.

Anyway, I am hopping off again now, I hope you like the card. Get crafting you lot, I want to see your wonderful creations.

Joy xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Joy I love this green it is stunning!
Fab card!
erin xxx