Monday 29 June 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 14 - Anything but a card



This week we would like to see you make anything BUT a card! This means you could create a bookmark / Hangar, Decorate a box or stationary, Customize a Candle ... Anything you would like!

The prize we have for you this week is to be :-


Guest DT Member for the month of July!


I would like to welcome Aunty Sue to the Design Team but as you know Kellie has had to withdraw from the team so I would like to wave a fond farewell to Kellie. You never know we might see her back someday. I can't wait to see Sue's wonderful creations. Now I struggled with this challenge because I have only ever made cards before, I have never attempted anything else really so I decided to take the easy option and I made a bookmark. For this bookmark I used the Smirk Naughty and Nice products. One side of my bookmark is naughty and the other side is nice. Simple eh!! It comes in so handy because I never have a bookmark and now I do....I just need to find a good book now so I can use it lol. Anyway I cannot wait to see what you all come up with, I look forward to seeing your creations.

Ta ta for now...cya soon.


Joy xx


PS. I have a week off next week so hopefully should get lots of crafting done for a change...I can't wait.

No comments: