Wednesday 8 July 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 16 - Gems & Pearls



Hello again, it's time for the Creative Inspirations Challenge and this week's them is Gems and Pearls, now we all like a bit of bling don't we, I know I do.


This week Wendy from Louby Loo has kindly donated a $10 gift voucher to spend!!! here's a short paragraph Wendy sent us about Louby Loo:

"Digital Delights is a magical place filled with little digi creations from all walks of life. Check back often to see what is in the works!! I hope you have fun using my images. New Images are being added all the time!! My Design Team & I look forward to visiting with you!!"

Go and have a look at the Design Team cards to give you some inspiration, they are great.

The elements I used for my card are:-

Image - Miss Anya
Image coloured with Promarkers
Hammered white card from The Papermill which I layered onto some purple pearlescent card. I also used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.

I added some Prima flowers with Papermania pearl brads. I also added some gems for the buttons on Miss Anya's jacket and then a couple of pearl adhesive hearts to the top of the card.

Thanks for looking.

Joy xx

No comments: