Tuesday 7 July 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 67 - Stitch in Time


It's been a long time since I had time to enter a challenge but as I am off work this week...yay...I decided to have a go at the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. This week they want to see some kind of stitching on your card whether it be real or faux. I haven't mastered my sewing machine yet so I stuck to the faux stitching option which I am also bad at lol.

Anyhow here is my card, hope you like it.

The elements I used for my card are:-


Image - The Greetings Farm "Annika"

Image coloured with Promarkers.

Papers - Papermania - Clare Curd Signature Range "The Big One".

Papermania Brads.

Flowers were cut out from the Papermania papers as above.


Thanks for looking.


Joy xx

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Wow joy this is stunning love this image soo very cute. Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card,
Sue x

kelly ledder said...

Love this so much the colours are lovely xx