Sunday 8 November 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 34 - Red & Black


Another great challenge over at Creative Inspirations this week. The theme we have this week is Red & Black. I couldn't decide what papers to use so eventually decided on using the spotted paper from Clare Curd's "The Big One" by Papermania, I love spotted paper. I had also just bought a few more new stamps including this one, isn't that little mouse so cute....I wonder what he has done eh? The stamp is called "Max Letter" by Stampendous. I coloured the image using my trusty Promarkers. The christmas trees are peel offs that I stuck onto dotted paper and then cut out. I love these peel offs as they are very sparkly and I love anything that sparkles.

Please have a go at this challenge and don't forget to check out the other DT members cards and blogs, they are so inspirational.

Well only another week before I go into hospital...yikes! I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow but luckily I have this week off as holiday and then I shall be off until after I have recovered from my op which will probably be in the New Year.

One good thing about being off is I have made about 5 christmas cards in the last two days, that is a lot for me, I can only usually manage one a day....I am such a slow coach. I am seriously considering having a table at a little Christmas craft fair that is taking place in Baldock next weekend. I always wonder if my cards are good enough that anyone would want to buy. I think I will see how much it costs and if it isn't too expensive I will give it a go and count my losses if I don't sell anything.

That's all from me for now, I will be on again before I go into hospital.

Thanks for looking.

Joy xx

No comments: