Sunday 15 November 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 35 - New or Neglected



Hi, Sorry for the delay in posting this week's challenge, I have been very busy preparing for a craft fair which I decided to attend yesterday. I wish I hadn't bothered, the weather was terrible, it was pouring with rain and the wind was horrendous. A few people did venture out but not many. I sold 5 cards in all, 3 to my brother and 2 to an old school friend. However after speaking to other people there they also didn't sell much at all so I take heart from that that my cards are not complete crap lol.

Anyhow onto this week's challenge over at Creative Inspirations which is to use something new or neglected on your card. I chose to use one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps which I have had for a little while but have not used before. So you could choose something that lies in the bottom of your craft drawer that has been neglected as of late....go on, give it an airing and get it out and bring it back to life.

The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate from Digital Delights...wow, I want that!!

Please also don't forget to take a look at the other DT members blogs to see their wonderful cards for this week's challenge, you will not be disappointed.

The elements I used for my card are:-

Image - Sugar Nellie
Image coloured with Promarkers and glitter
Papers - Papermania "Rose Tinted Christmas"
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Pink Bazzill Bling Card edged with my Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch
Oval Nesties

A lovely simple card I think you will agree and my brother actually bought this off me at the craft fair so someone is in for a treat!

Thanks for looking, cya next week.

Joy xx

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

stunning card, love it, well done

Chanel said...

"use something new or neglected", well I am sure I have many a neglected item in my scrap book box, as well as bead box. Just need someone to tell me to dig it out and use it. Thanks for the tips.