Friday 14 January 2011

Creative Inspirations Challenge 94 - Photo Inspiration


Managed another card, I am such a slow crafter, I can work a little at a time on a card and take 2 or 3 days lol, I won't win any medals for being speedy lol.

Anyway onto the card. I decided to enter another challenge, this time the Creative Inspirations challenge for which I used to be on the design team. The challenge was to use the colours blue, white and brown which I think I have managed to do thankfully lol.

The image I used is a freebie from Meljen Designs called "Sweet Little Donkey", isn't he adorable? I again used my Promarkers to colour the image and used a few accents of Sakura which do not show on the photo.

The paper I have used is called brown and blue dots and I think (I could be wrong) it is by Hot off the Press but don't quote me on that lol. The blue card that I have used is Bazzill Bling in a light blue.

I cut the flower using my lovely flower nesties and added a blue half pearl in the centre.

I also added some brown tulle which I had in my craft drawer and added a little charm to the centre. I then tied some string onto a button and added to the corner of the card.

Sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

And there it is, I hope you like it.

Hopefully get some more crafting done this weekend.

Joy xx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Joy so glad to see you back at Creative Inspirations even though it is as an entry. Love this little donkey and your card. Good luck and thanks for joining us. xx

Tracey said...

This is lovely! Hugs xx