Tuesday 4 January 2011

Two cards to show today


Hello, I hope you are all getting back into the swing of things again now that Christmas and New Year is out of the way, doesn't it seem dull around now with the decorations and christmas trees gone. My first day back at work today, went very fast which is always good but got a feeling it is going to get busy.

It's my 40th birthday on Friday (7 Jan) and I am excited and a little sad at the same time, where have all the years gone? They went so fast, oh to be 18 again :)

Anyway over the course of the weekend I found a little time to make a couple of cards. I have used digi stamps for both, so convenient and no having to wait for them to be delivered.

The first is a baby boy card. The stamp is from Digi Stamp Boutique, isn't it lovely. I coloured the image with my trusty Promarkers and decoupaged the image also but you can't see from the photo. I also used one of my lovely Martha Stewart punches to add the heart detail at the bottom. I used some page yellow Bazzil card and some white corrugated card also and not forgetting nestabilities. Sentiment computer generated.



My second card is a birthday card. The image for this card is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, again coloured with Promarkers. I used some blue Bazzill and brown corrugated card and added some blue half pearls. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I hope you enjoy the cards, thanks for looking.

Joy xx

No comments: