Saturday 23 May 2009

Baby Card/Creative Inspirations Challenge 10 - Cards for Males


I so love making baby cards. A young lady I work with asked me to make this card for her. Her sister is due to have a baby boy early next week...what an exciting time. She stipulated what she wanted it to say on the front and said I could do what I wanted. I just had to use this lovely Penny Black stamp "Baby Hammock", it is so darn cute. I coloured the image with my trusty Promarkers.

The papers are downloads from Pink Petticoat. I find these spot papers very universal, I have been playing around with these papers a lot recently, so many colours to choose from too.

Overall it is a very simple card but very effective I think, I know I love it.

This card also doubles as my DT card for the Creative Inspirations Challenge this week. We would like you to make a card for a male be it your grandad, your boyfriend or a baby boy, the choice is yours.

This week's prize is a $20 Voucher for 'Simon Says Stamp' and they have said they will also cover the P+P Charges, a great prize! Woohoo, come on guys get crafting and let's see what you all come up with.

I hope you like the card. Thanks for looking.

Joy xx

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hiya, I love your colour combo on this, gorgeous card. Joey.x