Friday 8 May 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 7 - Colour Combo - Red, Blue & Green


Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a fabby week and yes it is that time again...the weekend my favourite time, hopefully I get to have a couple of lie ins to recharge my batteries ready for another busy week. It's also time for the Creative Inspirations challenge. This week we have a colour combo challenge of red, blue and green. Aaarrghh...I searched high and low for suitable papers and couldn't see how these colours would go together. In the end I found these papers which were blue and green with white dots and I coloured the white dots red with my Promarkers so that the paper fit...he he how crafty and clever eh.

For this weeks prize Rach and Nat have decided to stamp up some of their images to send to one lucky winner. How great is that, I am sure you will get a lovely selection of images.

The elements I used for my card are:

Image - Magnolia "Butterfly Girl"

Image coloured with Prismacolour Pencils

Papers - Cherry Arte "Basic Blue - Basic Dots"

Green Bazzil Bling Card

Flower - Prima

Sentiment computer generated


Thanks for looking.


Joy xx

No comments: