Saturday 23 May 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 9 - Sketch


Wow...how fast are the weeks flying by, I cannot believe we are nearly in June. I seem to be so busy at the moment, life seems to be hectic, I barely have time to craft during the week however I have had a few orders recently and I am just getting to the end of them now thankfully, I might actually get to enter a few challenges, I miss that so much. So anyhow, I have a couple of cards to show you, one being my card for this week's Creative Inspirations challenge. There is a lovely sketch to follow this week. My mojo seems to have escaped me at the moment cos I made this card but wasn't happy with it really but I don't think I could have done any better this week...I don't know where my mojo's gone..do you? Hopefully it has just gone on a short vacation and will be back very soon lol...fingers crossed.

This week we have a prize with a difference:-

GUEST DT MEMBER FOR JUNE!!

Oh how exciting, I can't wait to see who wins, who will be joining us for June.

Ok, well here's my card, the elements I used are:-

Image - Gorjuss Girl
Image coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Cherry Arte
Flower - Prima and also one punched flower
Brad - Papermania
Pearl Hearts from Hobbycraft

Hope you like the card, thanks for looking.

Joy xx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

aww this is gorgeous!!! I am sooo in love with this image...it really does look like my daughter Ellie!!! heheeh...stunning card...Luv n Hugs Lesley xxx