Friday 16 October 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 31 - Family


Hi and thanks to everyone who joined our challenge last week, all the entries were wonderful.

This week's theme over at Creative Inspirations is Family! Another easy challenge, Christmas is fast approaching so I am sure you are all getting busy making your family and friends Christmas cards, I know I am lol.

The DT cards this week are totally amazing so please go and check them out to get some inspiration for your entry this week.

The fabulous prize this week has been donated by Wags n Whiskers so make sure you check our what's on offer over at the Creative Inspirations Blog.

The elements I used for my card are:-

The stamp was purchased from from Craft Addicts. I have mislaid this at the moment so cannot give the name of it but will update as soon as I find it.

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and I used glitter for his beard and the trimmings on his hat.

I used black card which I put through the Cuttlebug using the snowflake embossing folder. I also used red glitter board which I then used my Martha Stewart punch to make the zig zag effect. I then highlighted some of the snowflakes on the black card using a Sakura clear glitter pen.

"With love at Christmas" sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking.

Joy x

1 comment:

Sarpreet said...

absolutely gorgeous