Saturday 31 October 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 33 - Decorate a paper bag


The fabulous challenge over at Creative Inspirations this week is to decorate a paper bag. Now if you are anything like me, I have never done it before and I am sure there are loads of you out there who haven't either. So come on gals, gather your bags and crafting tools and get started, you might even make something to put some christmas presents in this year instead of wrapping them, wouldn't that be great.

The prize this week is some gorgeous ribbons from our sponsor Crafty Ribbons. I totally love ribbons and I have used some on my bag this week.


Don't forget to check out what the the other DT members have come up with, all totally gorgeous this week I must say.


The elements I used to decorate my bag are:-


I got my bag from a sandwich shop lol.....there you go, didn't really cost me anything lol

Image - Digi Image from Mo's Digital Pencils

Image coloured with Promarkers and I have also added some glitter too.

Ribbon from stash
I also used one of my Martha Stewart punches
Paper - Penny Black "Snowflakes"

I also used some off white Bazzil Bling


Thanks for looking.


Joy xx

No comments: