Saturday 24 October 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 32 - Halloween


Hi everyone, another fabby challenge over at Creative Inspirations this week for you. Halloween is the name of the game...we want to see your lovely Halloween cards. Isn't Halloween getting really popular now, I love it, I love to see everyone dressed up in their spooky outfits, we always buy lots of goodies for the trick and treaters...can't wait.

There are two prizes for this week's challenge so hot foot it over to the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog and check them out.....click here to be taken to the blog.

For my card I made my first ever penny slider card...yay, I think it's fab, the little skull spins and slides from side to side.

Anyhow, the elements I used for my card are:

The penny slider card kit I bought from Create & Craft.

Image - Sugar Nellie - "Little Witch"

Image coloured with Prismacolor Pencils

Papers: Bo Bunny "Boo Crew Strip" and "Boo Crew Dot" both double sided

Skull and spider embellishments from My Minds Eye Sheet of elements


Hope you like the card.


for looking.

Joy xx

No comments: