Sunday 5 April 2009

Creative Inspiration - Challenge 2 - Yellow, Orange & Green


Another late posting and this time it is the Creative Inspirations challenge and the brief is......yellow, orange and green. Hmmm, I am not sure of these colours, totally out of my comfort zone but anyway I did finally manage a card and here it is.

Anyhow the prize for last week's challenge was two design team spots and they have gone to Caroline and Tara who I am very pleased to be working alongside, it will be a great experience.

Now onto this week's prize. We again have 2 prizes up for grabs! Each winner will receive a voucher entitling them to 10% off an order at the Handy Hippo!!


Wow, any excuse to buy more craft stash lol, you wouldn't need to tell me twice, I would be over there like a shot.

I look forward to seeing all of the entries this week, to see how you have all done with this colour combination. I will be visiting your blogs and leaving a comment.

The elements I used for my card are:-

Papers - Me and my big ideas

Yellow and orange Bazzil Bling

Image - Whiff of Joy

Image coloured with Promarkers and Copics

Punched flowers


Thanks for looking.


Joy xx

5 comments:

Lesley said...

hi huni!!! what a fab card!! love the colours and ur colouring is gorgeous!!! take care luv n hugs Lesley xxx

gina g said...

Fab card Joy love the colours and image. luv gina xx

kay said...

beautiful card joy
kayx

kelly ledder said...

What a fantastic card, this is beautiful xx

Jacqui said...

A lovely card. The colours are really good and go so well together. I love the image she is just gorgeous.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)