Thursday 16 April 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 4 - Seeing Double


Hello all on this rainy Thursday!! Yesterday was so nice and today rain, rain and more rain....how dull. Anyhow I am bringing you a card to hopefully brighten your day a little.

For this week's challenge we would like to see two stamped images on your creation whether it be by masking technique or two separate stamped images which is what I have done with my card. We will also be looking for two DT members this week so please state when adding your card whether you are or are not interested in becoming a DT member.

The elements I used for my card are:-
Images - Sugar Nellie "Daisy with Pram"
and Whiff of Joy "Cat with Bow"
Image coloured with Promarkers and Copics

Papers - Dream Street Papers LLC
Flowers punched

Brads - Papermania

Sentiment computer generated


I also used my lovely Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch.


Thanks for looking and I hope to see your entries for the challenge, I can't wait to see what you all come up with.


Take care.


Joy xx

7 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card, love that gorgeous image (dont know how I missed her). Love the pretty papers they look great.
Lyndsey xx

Maria Matter said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring of this sweet image! Love the punched edge!
Blessings, Maria

Kellie said...

Naw isn't she sweet and your colouring is amazing, love the papers and may have to invest in my own punch I think, love it!
Kelx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Joy sweet image and i love the papers. luv gina xx

Tara said...

Just gorgeous Joy, so pretty and I love the image too! xx

Janet said...

This is beautiful! Lovely colouring X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, i cant wait for my stamp of her to come. These papers are beautiful.
Erin xxx