Thursday 2 April 2009

My GD card for Charisma Cardz Challenge - Challenge 13 - Sketch


Hi guys, a very quick post tonight as it is late and I need my bed badly. What a day it has been today, I work in Moorgate and the protesters were out in force today. It all took place a couple of minutes walk from my office so we were couped up in the office most of the day, did venture out at lunchtime but nothing must was happening outside my office apart from a few reporters and news crews. Anyhoo I got home in one piece, that's the main thing. The challenge this week has been set by my fellow guest designer Lyndsey who has come up with this great sketch to follow, isn't it fab.

This Week at Charisma we have 2 prizes to choose from for one lucky winner!

1st Prize for the UK only! is: a 10% discount voucher for Handyhippo.co.uk


2nd Prize for uk and worldwide is: a special little suprise packet from Create n Celebrate!

So guys, get crafting there's a couple of fabby prizes here for the taking. All the details are on the Charisma Cardz challenge blog so why don't you hop on over and take a look.

Hope you like my card, the elements I used are:-

Image - Whiff of Joy "Melinda Blowing Kisses"

Image coloured with Promarkers

Papers - Basic Grey - Bittersweet

Flowers - Prima

Brads - Dovecraft and Papermania

Red gems from stash

Sentiment and two corners are also from the Basic Grey "Bittersweet" pack

Remember, I shall be visiting your blogs if you enter this challenge and will leave you a little message.

I am looking forward to seeing your entries.

Joy xx



5 comments:

Mina said...

gorggeous card Joy...such pretty colours too xxx

Jacqui said...

That is a beautiful card. I love the colours.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card fabulous colouring and papers ,hugs Dawnxxx

kay said...

beautiful card and colours
kayx

gina g said...

Hi Joy Gorgeous card love the image, and the papers are gorgeous too and great colours. luv gina xx