Sunday 26 April 2009

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 5 - Recipe


Well late again, naughty me. This week has been soooo hectic it is unbelievable. I will post about that in the next post.

This week's challenge over at Creative Inspirations is a recipe of 4 flowers, 3 papers and 2 buttons. I have never done a recipe card before so was looking forward to this challenge. Luckily as I had just been to the Alexandra Palace Craft Show on Sunday I had some lovely new papers from Bo Bunny that I decided to use and it gave my card a green theme.

The prize this week is sponsered by the Hobby House and its a fab prize!

BoBunny 12" and 6" Ruler pack
BoBunny Pencil 4 pack

BoBunny 18 flowers in magnetic container

BoBunny 100 Brads in magnetic container

BoBunny 50 Buttons in magnetic container


Here are the elements I used for my card:-

Image - Sugar Nellie "Daisy & Dolly"
Image coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Bo Bunny
Green Swiss Dots Bazill Card
Flowers - All Prima
Brads - Papermania
Buttons from stash

I also used my new oval nesties that I bought at Alexandra Palace Craft Show - just one of my lovely crafty buys lol.

Hope you like the card and I can't wait to see what you all come up with, I shall be paying a visit to your blogs to take a sneeky peek and leaving you a comment.

Joy xx

2 comments:

kay said...

another fab card joy,hope you are keeping well
kayx

Janet said...

This is stunning!!!!!X