Monday 1 December 2008

70th Birthday


Finished a card off this evening that I started last week. A lady at work asked me to make this card for her mum who is going to be 70 on 5 December. I am quite happy with the result although I did struggle at the start. The lady in question likes flowers so decided to make that the centre of the card. Swiss Dots always looks lovely I think so I had to use that folder. My nesties are being used all the time at the moment and I can't wait to get my hands on my new rectangle nesties that my parents have bought me for christmas. Image is from PC Crafter. The patterned paper is Laura Ashley. Liquid Pearls also added around the nesties.

Thanks for looking.

Joy xx

4 comments:

Michele said...

What a beautiful card Joy, I'm sure she will love it. I have tagged you. Details on my blog.
Michele x

Heather said...

Oh Joy - this is beautiful, so pretty, your Mum will love it.
hugs Heather xx

Jackie said...

what a gorgeous card i love it.
jacs x

gina g said...

Lovely card Joy i bet she love it. gina xx