Thursday 4 December 2008

A very pink Birthday


Just a quick post this evening. This afternoon we went for our team christmas meal. We had booked Smollensky's in the Strand. Lovely food but it meant getting home late from work and I just had to finish this card for tomorrow. I am so tired now I just have time for a quick cuppa and then off to bed.

I was asked to make this card by a lady who I work with. The brief was anything with a fairy, or a princess, pink pink pink or sparkly. Is this pink enough lol. I think a 4 year old may like this don't you...I sure hope so.
Flocked spotted paper by Doodlebug
Bazzil Bling Paper
Image by Lili of the Valley - Sparkle Fairy
Image coloured with
Liquid Pearls
Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
The letters and number are by Making Memories. They were white but I coloured them pink with my Promarkers.
Sentiment generated on my laptop

Thanks for looking. Hopefully will have more to add to my gallery over the weekend.


Joy xx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! Very pink and girly. I am sure she is going to love it. x

gina g said...

lovely card. I'm sure any little girl would love it. gina xx