Wednesday 17 December 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 41


Just a quick post this evening. Life is totally hectic at the moment as it is for about 99% of the population now as Christmas is soooo close. I made this card tonight using my new Sugar Nellie "Snowflake" stamp. I love this stamp, it is so gorgeous. I probably won't get the opportunity to use it anymore until late next year now that Christmas is so close.

Papers - DCWV - Rose Tinted Christmas
Image coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment generated on my laptop
Bazill Bling
Plenty of glitter
I also used my Cuttlebug to emboss one strip of the Bazill Bling
Buttons from stash

I made this card for a fellow Docrafter. She too loves making Christmas cards as I do and we were both saying how it felt strange that Christmas would soon be over and there would be no more Christmas cards to make. I think you can go totally crazy with Christmas cards, especially with the glitter lol. This card also doubles as my entry to this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge which has an open theme.

Anyhoo I have so much to do and must get off to bed now, early start in the morning and one of my bosses is taking me to lunch tomorrow so I am looking forward to that. I have had a great day today, one of the solicitors where I work bought all us secretaries a scratchcard each and I won £40. Wow, I couldn't believe it, I have only ever won £1/£2 on a scratchcard before. More money to spend on craft essentials lol.

I hope you are all coping with the Christmas rush and have your cards made and sent and your pressies all wrapped. We will all be able to breath a sigh of relief very soon and enjoy christmas with our families.

Hope you like the card. All comments welcome as usual.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Joy xx

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great colours, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.
Happy Christmas