Tuesday 30 December 2008

A non-Christmas card at last


Hello all, I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and received lots of lovely pressies. I got some new craft stash i.e. rectangle nesties, a couple of Penny Black stamps and some more Promarkers, think I just about have the whole set of those now. I just haven't had the time over Christmas to get any crafting done but tonight I managed a card. I have been back to work this week and have to go in tomorrow also which is a pain, I would much rather be at home crafting than in the office. I'm not very keen on New Year so I shall be seeing the New Year in at home tomorrow night with my family. I then go back to work on Monday but at least I have a long weekend.

Anyway, better be off to bed soon, early alarm in the morning. Hope you like the card I have made. The elements are:

Hanglar Stanglar image coloured with Promarkers.
Papers by Fresh Print and K&Company
Flowers - Prima
Charm - Creative Charms
Sentiment - Funkyfairys
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Scalloped circle nestie to mount the sentiment onto

All comments very welcome.


Joy xx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, lovely sweet image and fab papers.

Jo said...

oh fabulous! love the colours and the papers and of course the adorable image that you have coloured so lovely.
Thank you for taking part this week.
Happy New Year!
Jo xx