Tuesday 2 December 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 38 Card


I couldn't resist making a card for this challenge because I love lilac and the brief was to make a lilac card. Tilda image coloured with Promarkers. Papers from Funky Fairys. Prima Flowers. Buttons from stash. Used my nesties to the cut the circle/scalloped circle and added Liquid Pearls to the edge. Sentiment is computer generated. Just look at Tilda's sparkly skates, aren't they great! I also used my new Martha Stewart doily punch cos I think it gives a lovely effect.

Thanks for looking and wish me luck.

Joy xx

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous, Tilda looks so cute, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Kirsten Alicia said...

A beautiful card, Tilda looks lovely.

gina g said...

gorgeous card one of my fav colours too. gina xx