Saturday 6 December 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge Card - #28




It's that time again, time for another challenge. I love this challenge because of the sketches that you have to follow, they are great and it's lovely to see everyone else's interpretations of the sketch. For this challenge I have used a hÄnglar & stÄnglar image which I adore. I coloured it as usual with Promarkers and have added some Glossy Accents to the image also. For the card I used pink pearlescent card which I have put through the Cuttlebug to give it some lift. The paper on the bottom half of the card is by ki memories and is called Secret Santa. The sentiment is a rub on and the snowflakes are Cuttlebug snowflakes and I have added gems to the centres. The snowflake ribbon is by ki memories also.

Hope you like the card.

Joy xx

7 comments:

Mariska said...

I think your card is very pretty Joy. Love the pearlescent embossed paper and you coloured the image perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Kimberley said...

Love the H&S image - beautiful card.

cats whiskers said...

This is such a cute and pretty card lve the image
Hugs Jacqui x

Jeanette said...

Your card is lovley. I love that fabulous image and the colors you have used. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, very cute :-)
Lorraine

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, the hAnglar image is coloured brilliantly and I love the embossing too.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours and the papers.

Claire